The artwork and labelling functions are under constant pressure when it comes to increasing demand towards reducing drug’s/device’s time-to-market. Besides time-bound pressures, the accuracy that needed to be aligned with health authority validation requirements challenge organizations’ compliant artwork pack management capabilities. Even a single error might result in product recalls, fines and heavy cost burdens.
Besides the need to ensure that the systems are compliant, audit-ready, and cost-efficient, there’s also the growing need for regular updates when it comes to the Regulatory Labeling & Artwork domain. In order to effectively manage its requirements across all major divisions of the Pharma spectrum, the need of the hour is a robust Artwork Management System that is scalable and is constantly evolving to meet the growing needs of a given organization.
Right from proof reading, graphic designing, artwork management to change management, what Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Medical Devices companies require is a comprehensive artwork management system and compliant pro-active advice to:
- centralize and standardize end-to-end pharmaceutical artwork creation process
- strategize reduction of artwork changes globally
- compliant artwork process and system implementation
Here are some of the artwork touchpoints that you might require a specialized partner to work on:
- Primary and Secondary Artworks for Cartons, Blister Foils, Tubes, Sachets, Labels etc.
- Patient Information Leaflets (PIL) Design
- Specialist proof reading and review
- Design & Layout Creative Services
- Scientific & Medical Books Typesetting
With the world swiftly turning to be automated, there are compliant pathways and pack management systems that companies can adapt to be compliant in a timely and cost-effective manner. Leverage them right away. You might be interested in going through this proven case study of Freyr for end-to-end artwork services towards completion of 395 CRRs.