Cosmetics market in Canada is flourishing with due credit given to teenagers and youth for top usage. In Canada, Cosmetics are regulated by Health Canada (HC) under Food and Drugs Act and Cosmetic Regulations Act. They are classified basing on the composition and proposed use of product. Hence identifying the right criteria is crucial for classification. It may also be noted that the skin sunscreen lotions, toothpastes, anti-dandruff shampoos and antiperspirants which exhibit the therapeutics effect are considered as drugs. As a well-explored and established market, entering Canadian Cosmetics market poses challenges not only in terms of competition, but also for its advanced regulations.
Freyr with a team of qualified Regulatory experts, provide end-to-end Regulatory intelligence and market information to decide upon right Regulatory approach. We also offer post-approval assistance for updating labeling content to maintain compliance.
- Ingredient Analysis
- Label Assessment
- Claims Review and Consultation
- Label Translation
- Registration / Notification to Health Canada
- Updating Label Text
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care, beauty products
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different health authorities
- Structured and cost-effective approach to ensure speed to market for the cosmetic products