Current cosmetics import trend in Malaysia suggests that the region is growing thick and fast in the sector of Cosmetics. All cosmetic products which are intended to be marketed and distributed in Malaysia need to be notified with the National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau (NPCB). The halal standards and regulations in the country cover all aspects of product including production, ingredient sourcing, manufacturing procedure, storage, packing and logistics. This makes the notification process extremely tedious, with possibilities to affect the returns on investments in terms of time taken for the procedures. For a cosmetic product notification in Malaysia, there must be a local agent (a company registered in Malaysia) or a Cosmetic Notification Holder (CNH) to act as a single point of contact.
With a strong Regulatory knowledge of Cosmetics in the region, Freyr not only understand and align with regulations but also acts as local agent to ensure obtaining quick approvals. We liaise with local Health Authority for quick query responses and mitigate other approval roadblocks.
- Formulation Review
- Cosmetics Claims and Substantiation Services
- Labeling Review
- Product Information File Compilation
- Quest Membership Registration
- Ministry of Health (MOH) Audit Consultancy
- Cosmetic Notification Holder (CNH) Services
- Strategic local Health Authority contacts – with Ministry of Health
- Expert Regulatory team with proven global RA expertise
- Proactive and Collaborative approach
- Quick turnarounds and faster time-to-market
- Keeping abreast with region-specific legislation and Regulatory guidelines