From the current market trend in the Philippines, it is evident that the country is growing rapidly in the sector of cosmetics. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) (formerly the Bureau of Food and Drugs) under the Department of Health, is responsible for regulating cosmetic products and ensuring the safety, purity, and quality of cosmetics in the Philippines market.
All cosmetic companies shall obtain a License to Operate (LTO) prior to engaging in manufacturing, importation, distribution and sale of cosmetics. The License to Operate (LTO) is issued to ensure that establishments that import and distribute cosmetics are duly registered with the FDA.
Freyr offers Regulatory support with well-defined market strategy to make sure you enter Philippines in a compliant way adhering to all necessary requirements. Freyr provides end-to-end Regulatory services to assist with processes such as LTO procurement, registration and other post-approval activities.
- Formulation Review
- Cosmetics Claims and Substantiation
- Labeling Review
- Product Information File Compilation
- Ministry of Health (MOH) Audit Consultancy
- Cosmetic Notification Holder Services
- Strategic local Health Authority contacts – with Ministry of Health
- Expert Regulatory team with proven global RA expertise
- Proactive and collaborative approach
- Quick turnarounds and faster time-to-market
- Keeping abreast with region-specific legislation and Regulatory guidelines