Going by the prevalent market scenario, vast potential for cosmetics in Russia is inferred. The state agency responsible for registering cosmetic products is the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor). All imported products must undergo registration procedure before they enter Russia territory (Customs Union). Basing on the category of products, it is decided whether they must be registered or notified.
The categorization is pivotal to decide whether to register or notify the product, and hence access to expertise can prove effective. All labeling text must be translated to officially recognized Russian languages to avoid noncompliance.
Freyr offers Regulatory assistance to support importers / manufacturers / applicants with Regulatory and market intelligence and assist in labeling review and translation. Freyr’s cosmetics Regulatory services for Russia include product categorization, formulation review, claims review and substantiation and all critical aspects of notification / registration to ensure thorough Regulatory compliance.
- Formulation Review
- Cosmetics Claims and Substantiation Services
- Labelling Review
- Product Information File Compilation
- Ministry of Health (MOH) Audit Consultancy
- Cosmetic Notification Holder Services
- Renewal Services
- Strategic local Health Authority contacts – with Ministry of Health
- Expert Regulatory team with proven global RA expertise
- Proactive and collaborative approach
- Quick turnarounds and faster time-to-market
- Keeping abreast with region-specific legislation and Regulatory guidelines