Singapore is one of the South-East Asia’s economically affluent countries. Growing disposable incomes and changing standards of living are critical factors driving the cosmetics market in the country. Under the Health Products Act, companies or individuals who intend to sell or supply a cosmetic product in Singapore are required to notify the HSA prior to selling or supplying the product in the local market. They are also required to comply with the requirements under the ASEAN Cosmetic Directive (ACD).
The companies or individuals shall use the online Pharmaceutical Regulatory Information System (PRISM) system for notification. Acknowledgement of the notification from HSA must be received before the product can be marketed. Subsequent retention of the notification (renotification) is required every year if the cosmetic product continues to be supplied in the market. Apart from manufacturing a safe product, focussing on the respective market-entry procedures might be challenging at times demanding a proven Regulatory assistance.
Freyr provides end-to-end Regulatory support to ensure your product complies with local authority requirements and fulfils ASEAN Cosmetic Directive as well. With extensive knowledge of local markets and access to distribution channels, Freyr directs the products through optimal paths for marketing and also provides Notification Holder Services.
- Formulation Review
- Cosmetics Claims and Substantiation
- Labeling Review
- Product Information File Compilation
- Ministry of Health (MOH) Audit Consultancy
- Cosmetic Notification Holder Services
- Strategic local Health Authority contacts
- Expert Regulatory team with proven global RA expertise
- Proactive and Collaborative approach
- Quick turnarounds and faster time-to-market
- Keeping abreast with region-specific legislation and Regulatory guidelines