The African nations are the new frontiers for cosmetics with South Africa being the top markets in the continent. Cosmetic Toiletry and Fragrance Association (CFTA), the association for cosmetic market members, is committed to maintaining quality and safety of personal care products in the country.
In a market that is budding, realizing the effective trend for mass marketing may be beneficial and this can be achieved with access to authoritative Regulatory intelligence. Moreover, market entrants must align with the CFTA requirements for compliant marketing and avoiding financial penalties incurred from noncompliance.
Freyr helps Cosmetics manufacturers to submit notification in line with the CFTA regulations which includes compiling product information file, labeling review, and ensure safety and quality of product to market them compliantly.
- Formulation Review
- Cosmetics Claims and Substantiation Services
- Labeling Review
- Product Information File Compilation
- Notification Support
- Ministry of Health (MOH) Audit Consultancy
- Cosmetic Notification Holder
- Renewal Services
- Strategic local Health Authority contacts – with Ministry of Health
- Expert Regulatory team with proven global RA expertise
- Proactive and Collaborative approach
- Quick turnarounds and faster time-to-market
- Keeping abreast with region-specific legislation and Regulatory guidelines