With an aim to regulate import, manufacturing, and marketing activities of cosmetic products in Saudi Arabia, the SFDA introduced an electronic notification system for cosmetic products that regulates notification, manufacturing, licensing, and clearance of products. This system has been active in Saudi since April 2015. Where on the one hand, eCosma brings ease of notification system, on the other hand, confusion prevails due to unclear guidelines. Importers and suppliers are required to implement this compulsory practice. The purpose of eCosma notification is to establish traceability of cosmetic products placed in Saudi for the duration of the market surveillance carried out by respective agencies.
Freyr leverages its experts to deliver end-to-end Project Planner Preparation for notification process. Freyr assist you throughout the lifecycle, right from the creating the new account to post-market surveillance services to help you expand your business endeavors without any stumbling blocks.
- Support in creating New Login Account required for eCosma notification
- Review source data and submission of eCosma notification with the strict deadlines
- Support eCosma submission for new/Legacy MAH products
- Services without technology solution (hosted or on-premises)
- Transition maintenance submission processes in line with eCosma standards
- Support for eCosma “Life Cycle Management”
- Economical & flexible Per-eCosma reporting
- Support for initial process like, creating New Login Account or Sub Account by MAH
- Notification process for simple product and the one with variance
- Reporting process for new foreign manufacturing notification
- Post-market surveillance services in addition to safety and control claims