Vietnam is among the leading markets for food products in Asia. Increased import of infant products and probiotic supplements, suggest surge in demand for food products in Vietnam. The Ministry of Health (MoH) regulates the food products in the region. To market food supplements in the region, the MoH must be informed through a Notification/Announcement. Understanding Vietnamese laws and regulations concerning food can be a challenge.
The ambiguity results from the lack of a unified food law. Additionally, navigating the extensive documentation and other certification (such as HACCP/ ISO 22000) prior to marketing might be challenging for new market entrants. List of documents required for Vietnamese market entry are:
- Certificate of business registration
- Processing contract if the company does not stand stock announced the immediate production-ordering implementation of other entities (Supplied Certificate basis of qualified food safety processing units).
- The results of testing the product within 12 months, including the major quality indicators, safety indicators, granted by the following entities: laboratories designated by the state agency designated competent authorities or control room independent accredited laboratory (original or certified copy)
- Appropriate Certificates such as HACCP or ISO 22000 or its equivalent to exhibit compliance with the quality management system.
Freyr offers structured Regulatory approach for notification/announcement of food products to ensure compliance and eliminate ambiguity. With a clear-cut understanding of the regional laws and regulations, Freyr, with its comprehensive Regulatory support, assists manufacturers to navigate through notification and announcement of the products.
- Product Classification
- Ingredient Assessment
- Label & Claims Review
- Registration Support
- Legal Representation Service
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of foods like health supplements, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, foods for special dietary use, etc.
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different Health Authorities