Chile is among the emerging markets for food products. The Metropolitan Region Health Authority (SEREMI) is the authority overseeing and enforcing import regulations for Nutraceuticals in Chile. All food products imported to Chile must be registered with the SEREMI and should be adhered with Food Safety Regulations DS 977/96. Apart from obtaining Customs Destination Certificate (CDA) and Authorization for Use & Disposal of Imported Goods (UYD - Autorización de Uso y Disposición), to import any type of product, manufacturers must follow set of procedures to comply with the SEREMI.
Freyr guides clients with structured Regulatory approach throughout the production, import, processing, packaging, and storage of Nutraceutical/Food products. Freyr’s Regulatory services for Nutraceuticals include, legal representation services along with professional assistance in classification, label and claims review, and ingredient analysis in line with SEREMI’s requirements.
- Food Product Classification
- Compliance Check
- Ingredient Analysis
- Label & Claims Review
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of foods like health supplements, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, foods for special dietary use, etc.
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different Health Authorities