The food industry in India is expected to witness unprecedented growth in the coming years due to many factors that may vary from increased health consciousness, changes in the eating habits, and the rise in demand for sedentary lifestyle. Despite the market growth, manufacturers face multiple challenges to obtain the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India – FSSAI license.
Although the regulations are in place for FSSAI food license, the challenge lies in comprehending the regional compliance requirements related to food composition, sourcing ingredients, and advertising restrictions on special foods and infant foods. Hence, Freyr with in-depth knowledge of FSSAI regulations, provides Regulatory support to food and food supplement manufacturers. Freyr’s Regulatory assistance span across various compliance requirements starting from food product classification and product compliance, to label and claims compliance along with submitting dossier for FSSAI product approval, food license, and food registration.
- Food Product Classification
- Formulation Review/Ingredient Assessment
- Food Label Review
- Claim Consultation/Scientific Literature
- FSSAI License Support
- FSSAI Product Approval Support
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation for FSSAI License
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of foods like health supplements, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, foods for special dietary use, etc. specifically for India market
- Support for region specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with health authorities