Canada has a steady growth in demand for natural health products (NHP). All-natural health products (NHPs) sold in Canada are subject to the NHP Regulations, which came into force on January 1, 2004. In Canada, NHPs and foods are regulated under the Food and Drugs Act (FDA) and its associated regulations. Health Canada is responsible for the establishment and enforcement of policies, regulations and standards relating to the health, safety, and nutritional quality of food in Canada. Despite the steady demand, manufacturers may face difficulty to deliver the acceptable formulation, within the approved ingredient list to obtain market entry for Canada.
Freyr assists NHP manufacturers in arriving at right classification with professional assistance. We also offer Regulatory support for ingredient assessment, label and claims review which prove crucial in the approval process, and help organizations maintain continued compliance throughout product life cycle.
- Product Classification
- Ingredient Assessment
- Label & Claims Review
- Product Licensing, Site Licensing
- Registration Support
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of foods like health supplements, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, foods for special dietary use, etc.
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different Health Authorities