As one of the emerging markets for food products in South America, Peru offers a great market scope for Nutraceuticals. The registration, modification, discontinuation and cancellation of sweeteners, diet product and health products in Peru is regulated by Directorate General of Pharmaceutical Products and Drugs (DIGEMID).
All food products must be registered with DIGEMID before marketing. It can be done by submitting an application through Ventanilla Unica de Comercio Exterior (VUCE), a strategic online tool for trade facilitation. Right from decoding diversified Nutraceutical Regulatory information in the region to the DIGEMID’s final review and approval, manufacturers might have to go through procedural complexities.
Freyr provides full-circle of Regulatory support required for Nutraceutical product registration in Peru. Freyr provides extensive market insights to enable manufacturers to navigate effectively and make informed decisions to enter the region.
- Food Product Classification
- Ingredient Analysis
- Label & Claims Review
- Registration Support
- Translation Services
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of foods like health supplements, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, foods for special dietary use, etc.
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different Health Authorities