Russia, a member of Eurasian community, has seen increasing demand for nutraceutical imports, gesturing a significant market growth. All food (nutritional, dietary) supplements, also known as biologically active supplements (BAS), are subject to mandatory State (Federal) Registration by Russian Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing (ROSPOTREBNADZOR). The agency is responsible for Registration of products (including food supplement), renewal of registration, release and grant of Registration Certificates, control over the turnover the products, including dietary supplements
In recent days, the local Health Authority has imposed limitations on the market channels increasing the Regulatory surveillance over importing products. With two stages for registration process wherein the applications need to be submitted, unlike the most other affluent nations, i.e., by hand and in paper, the registration process might be delayed.
Freyr offers complete Regulatory assistance to make the client understand the regulations of ROSPOTREBNADZOR and further assists in classification, ingredient analysis and claims review to make error-free submissions. Our professionals provide focused support to overcome region-specific complexities.
- Food Product Classification
- Ingredient Analysis
- Label & Claims review
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of foods like health supplements, dietary supplements, nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, foods for special dietary use, etc.
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different Health Authorities