Most of the international regulations cover all aspects of cosmetic safety, including testing and toxicological risk assessment and the safety of substances used in products. To keep pace with challenging market conditions, it is imperative that manufacturers must align with international Regulatory standards, during research and development. At Freyr, we understand your organization’s need to meet high safety standards, while gaining entry into the market quickly and in a cost-effective manner.
We thus provide a wide range of research and development solutions for the cosmetic and personal care products you manufacture in order to ensure that they are safely equipped to achieve their best in the marketplace. With a grip over current market trends and technologies, Freyr gives its clients a competitive edge.
- Microbiology test
- Test for Azelaic acid/ Glycolic acid/ Salicylic acid
- Challenge test (preservative’s efficacy)
- Stability test (including analysis of appearance, colour, odour, microbial count, pH, weight, viscosity and appearance of packaging)
- Patch testing
- Efficacy testing
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics including, skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care and beauty products
- Support for region specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different Health Authorities (HAs)
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access