Freyr provides bespoke consultation and scientific reports for achieving cost-effective compliance, while considering manufacturers’ global business strategy. Freyr has proven expertise in assisting clients with exemption analysis, identifying companies’ REACH registration obligations and preparing position papers along with managing communication with global health authorities.
- Endocrine Disruption Assessment In Line With the OECD Conceptual Framework
- EFSA/ECHA Guidance on Identifying Endocrine Disruptors
- Claim Substantiation for Food Supplements and Cosmetics Based on Scientific Literature
- Regulatory Strategy Inputs for Cost Effective and Efficient Compliance Approach
- Development of Product Data Sheet (PDS)
- Hands On Experience With Writing Scientific Reports To Defend/Support Changes In Product Hazard Classification