Package labeling is a vital aspect of marketing cosmetic products as it is intended to help consumers find out information about the safety information, usage directions, related warnings, product use benefits, manufacturer & manufacturing information, expiry details and so on. However, some kinds of information such as ingredient lists, warnings and caution statements, language requirements and their placement on the label varies from region to region. Each region has its own cosmetics labeling requirements and regulations such as: Europe regulation 1223/2009, FDA’s Food Drug and Cosmetic Act and Fair Packaging and Labeling act, Canada’s Food and Drugs Act, Cosmetic Regulation, the Consumer Packaging Label Act etc.
Enabling manufacturers to effectively navigate region-specific regulations, Freyr provides end-to-end cosmetics labeling services for successful compliance. Freyr’s services include cosmetic labeling review to ensure that label of a cosmetic product is compliant with region-specific regulations with respect to the warnings and precautions and ingredients list. Freyr ensures the content and context is accurate through expert cosmetic labeling review.
- Compliant cosmetic product labeling as per region-specific regulations
- Labeling warnings and precautions
- Compliant labeling of ingredients list with region-specific requirements
- End-to-end region-specific gap analysis for any missing Regulatory information
- Cosmetic labeling review
- Proven track record of reviewing more than 500 cosmetic product labels for countries like Europe, USA, Philippines, Dubai, Australia, etc.
- Cost-effective solutions
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care, beauty products and more
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationships with various HAs
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access