Graphic designing is an essential aspect of visual communication, and contributes to build brand value in the consumer’s mind. For an impactful first impression, in addition to creative elements, it is important to ensure that the designs comply with various Regulatory guidelines, especially for the most regulated industries like Pharma, Biotech, Cosmetics and Medical Devices. While doing so, managing various design-oriented operational bottlenecks like organizing multiple design tools, lack of proper version controls, non-availability of working files, limited knowledge on Regulatory mechanisms, and demanding packaging and print supplier requirements affect organizations’ timelines and costs.
With an aim to deliver creative and innovative graphic design services, Freyr assists organizations with specialized artwork design support for logos, packages, and promotional materials such as marketing collaterals. Keeping abreast of market scenarios and trends, Freyr’s creative design solutions with a 'right-first-time' ensure that the designs are not only attractive, but are also error-free. Freyr is a preferred artwork service provider with extensive knowledge on acceptable style guides and design books for Regulatory graphic designing.
- Artwork design for primary and secondary packaging components; cartons, blister foils, tubes, sachets, labels etc.
- Patient information leaflets design
- Designing of brochures, flyers, danglers etc.
- Product branding
- Company branding
- Design & layout creative services
- Logo creation
- Cover page design
- Package design
- Newsletter creation
- Pre-press design services
- Image retouching
- 3D rendering
- Unlike a traditional pharma artwork studio or artwork solutions provider, Freyr uniquely and seamlessly integrates Regulatory Compliance and Regulatory Intelligence at the core of its artwork services
- One-stop-shop design studio
- Best-in-class graphic designing infrastructure
- 25+ years of experienced resources on regulatory, marketing, packaging & print supplier requirements
- 98% High Quality – Right-First-Time
- 24/7 dedicated graphic design support
- Quick and efficient retrieval process
- Robust artwork database management
- Standardisation of artwork creation process