A product manufactured by a contractor or a third-party manufacturer and sold under a retailer’s brand name is known as a Private Label Product. Private label products often lead to innovation and they have been successful in communicating that there is no price or quality trade-off in their offerings. However, developing brand guidelines for them and updating their artworks for new look and feel within the stipulated timelines is a major challenge for private label manufacturers.
Having been pioneered at establishing the brand guidelines for brand names, logos, typefaces and other design elements, Freyr assists manufacturers (of Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Skin Care and Food Products, etc.) in designing private label artworks. Freyr provides 24/7 artwork support for private label products to meet the tight product launch timelines to take advantage of first-in-the-market and to increase the sales, indeed.
Our experienced professionals follow the best artwork practices for private label products that aligns with packaging and printing processes with high quality and right-first-time approach. With 25000+ private label artworks created for top 3 Australian and top 2 North American pharmacy chain brands in the past five years, Freyr has proven to be a strategic artwork partner.
- World Class Infrastructure
- Best-In-Class Design Studio with Highly Creative Professionals
- Hands-On Experience in Branding and Rebranding
- Deep Understanding of Artwork Content
- Extensive Knowledge of Packaging and Printing Requirements
- Continuous Improvements Using Six Sigma/Lean Tools
- Cost-Effective Solution
- Multi-Lingual Support
- One Stop Solution for All Your Branding and Rebranding Needs
- Strong Brand Identity
- Great Control Over Timelines and Improved Productivity
- Right-First-Time with High Quality