Freyr rDMS is an end-to-end electronic Regulatory Document Management system exclusively designed to enable Regulatory Groups and Departments within a life sciences organization to seamlessly create, capture, manage, organize, connect, deliver and archive regulatory data and documents in a compliant, efficient and intuitive manner.
While traditional Document Management Software Solutions are typically retrofit for regulatory needs, Freyr Regulatory Document Management Software is built ground-up, keeping specific nuances and expectations of regulatory strategies and operation functions in mind. Our solution combines an end-to-end set of features spanning the whole document lifecycle from inception and authoring up to submission and archiving of regulatory documents.
With capabilities to efficiently handle enterprise-wide content and ease of integration with legacy systems, Freyr rDMS provides an integrated platform to address the critical need for knowledge sharing across the enterprise.
Freyr rDMS Capabilities
- End-to-end set of features spanning the whole document lifecycle from inception and authoring up to submission and archiving of regulatory documents.
- Seamless organization of document monitoring process to ensure compliance with worldwide regulatory authorities.
- Robust and secure tools to manage an extensive range of regulatory documents associated with business extents controlled by the FDA and other international regulatory systems.
- Advanced Admin functions to manage users and monitor activity.
- Easy management of document mode, status, and version.
Freyr rDMS Features
- Focuses primarily on storage and archiving and document lifecycle management
- Includes powerful work flow for incorporating business processes into the management of the documents
- Targets at storing and presenting documents in their native format (not limited to MS-Office products but including many different information formats)
- Document access is restricted at the folder or document level with advanced security rules applied
- Provides document statistics based on – Checked-in, Checked-out, Review, Publish, and Approve modes
- Integrates advanced feature to create groups and assign related documents to groups
- Advanced Folder creation, management, view, and search functionality
- Comprehensive dashboard providing folder and document overview
- One Stop Doc Center to view and manage user access based overview with secure user roles
- Doc Groups to easily manage various documents
- Advanced search functionality based on Doc Groups and document meta tags
- Bulk action capability on clinical trial documents
To Know More about Freyr rDMS and to take a feature-specific comprehensive product tour.Request a Demo
High Quality Assured For 98% of Data, Successfully Audited By FDAFreyr established Process Automation for client handling large volumes of data and reducing dependency on humans for Quality Assurance.