Freyr presents the Pharmaceutical Regulatory and Market Intelligence Reports covering 7 Sub Saharan African countries.
The reports provide the latest insights, analysis and forecasts within the Sub Saharan African Region at the country level, with a practical evaluation of new market opportunities and risks. The reports are rich in statistics and comprehensively cover the marco and micro regulatory market scope to present the diverse regional pharmaceutical environments and offer the larger national picture.
The reports will help to
- Improve new market expansion planning with key regional and sector focused market insights.
- Take well-informed decisions with key regulatory data and detailed regulatory market analysis.
- Understand the competitors, their product strategy and market position.
- De-risk the market strategy by comparing the strengths and weaknesses of the country’s market.
SSA Countries covered:
- South Africa
The reports provide expert analysis and forecasts covering key areas:
- Phramaceutical Industry View
- Demographics and Socio-economic Status
- Policy, Legal and Regulatory Framework for the Pharmaceutical Sector
- Regulatory Process
- Governing Regulatory Bodies
- Regulatory Requirements for Drug Approvals
- Regulatory Approval Process
- Manufacturing Site approval
- Audits – GMP, GLP, GCP, IRB
- Export/Import Regulations
- Product Launch, Price Control and Transparency
- Drug Distribution Process
- Competitive Landscape – Leading Companies and Products
- Key Market Challenges
- Market Forecast
- Regulatory Requirements Harmonization Initiatives
- Pharmaceutical Regulatory Analysis
- Healthcare Products