The Cosmetics and Personal Care industry is driven by the constantly evolving Regulatory landscape, and focuses mainly on the safety and efficacy of cosmetic products that are released into the market. The industry is segmented into several categories like, General Cosmetics, Functional Cosmetics, Grade -I and Grade-II Cosmetics, Controlled Cosmetics (CC), Specially Controlled Cosmetics (SCC), OTC, Low-Risk and High-Risk products, and so on. This cosmetic industry is also constantly challenged to develop and release innovative cosmetic products while making sure that the products not only meet the consumers’ requirements but are also compliant with different regulations like the European Union (EU) regulation EC1223/2009, US-FDA (21 CFR part 700), the ASEAN Cosmetic Directive (ACD), the Health Canada Regulation Food and Drugs Act, etc.
In such a scenario, a global safety and efficacy service provider helps to maintain the end-to-end cosmetics and personal care products lifecycle. We, at Freyr, ensure compliance with such cosmetic regulations. Partnering with Freyr helps companies and brands to streamline the Regulatory compliance process with a structured approach for end-to-end cosmetics Regulatory support and thus, speeds up their international growth in a cost-effective way.
Freyr offers a comprehensive range of services for global Regulatory compliance requirements for cosmetic and personal care companies to ensure their products meet the latest cosmetic safety regulations. With regional offices in Europe and North America as well as in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) and Asia Pacific (APAC) nations plus a vast partner network spanning 120+ countries, we are uniquely positioned to support Regulatory requirements for beauty and personal care products and to ensure quality, safety, efficacy and Regulatory compliance globally.
Our global team of qualified professionals and consultants have expertise in governing the manufacturing, labeling as well as supply of cosmetics and personal care products worldwide. We help manufacturers, distributors and marketers of cosmetics, finished products and raw materials worldwide in areas of Regulatory Intelligence, International Product Representation, Cosmetic Registration / Notification, Cosmetic Safety Assessment Report preparation and International Labeling Compliance.
- Regulatory intelligence
- Region-specific requirements compliance/consulting
- Formulation review and product classification
- Artwork and proofreading services
- Safety and toxicology services
- Labeling review
- Claims review
- Research and development solutions
- Product information/technical File compilation
- Registration / Go-to-market services
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care and beauty products
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationships with different Health Authorities (HAs)
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access