New Jersey, July 27, 2018 – Freyr, a leading global Regulatory solutions and services provider, flourishes into a new phase of growth and success with continued client wins. Within a short span of time since its landmark achievement – surpassing the 200+ clients milestone – the organization has now added 250th client to its renowned portfolio of global Bio-Pharma, Medical Devices and Consumer Healthcare brands.
With an unmatched focus towards redefining the Regulatory solutions and services landscape, Freyr’s commitment towards its line of offerings is not only gaining a global momentum, but also showcasing organization’s quick adaptability to client requirements for successful compliance.
“At the outset and with great pleasure, I would like to extend my gratitude to all our customers for their continued support and appreciate their trust bestowed on us,” said Suren Dheenadayalan, CEO at Freyr. “Freyr builds its success with an eye in the future, i.e., fulfilling the needs of the clients with a regional Regulatory support through dedicated delivery centers across the globe. Adding 250th client to our global brand portfolio clearly gives a picture that Freyr has evolved with an assurance to remain constant in providing a competitive edge to global life sciences companies,” added Suren.
Freyr is a leading, niche, full-service global Regulatory Solutions and Services Company supporting, Large, Medium and Small Size Global Life sciences companies, (Pharmaceutical |Generics | Medical Device | Biotechnology | Biosimilar | Consumer Healthcare | Cosmetics) in their entire Regulatory value-chain; ranging from Regulatory Strategy, Intelligence, Dossiers, Submissions etc. to Post- Approval / Legacy Product Maintenance, Labeling, Artwork Change Management and other related functions.
- Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, Freyr has regional offices across UK, Germany, UAE, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Slovenia, and has Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India
- 250+ global clients and growing
- 550+ global Regulatory experts
- 700+ regional Regulatory affiliates across 120+ countries
- ISO 9001 Certified for strong process and quality management
- ISO 27001 Certified for information security management, state-of-the-art infrastructure