We are elated to see your interest in Freyr’s Webinar Series (FWS). The webinar on, ‘Food and Dietary Supplements Regulatory Scenario in the ASEAN Region’ is scheduled to be held on October 26, 2021.
What Is It All About?
The ASEAN region plays an increasingly significant role in the food supplements industry. The region offers many opportunities for the food manufacturers and equally makes the market entry a complex process with stringent regulations.
In such scenarios, it is required to understand the overview of the Regulatory pathways surrounding food and dietary supplements in the ASEAN region. To ensure the market entrants understand the subject in detail, Freyr is organizing an exclusive webinar on:
Food and Dietary Supplements Regulatory Scenario in the ASEAN Region
October 26, 2021
Duration – 30 Minutes
Join the Webinar at your Convenient Time
Assistant Manager, Global Regulatory Services, Food Products
Regulatory and Quality Assurance Professional with 8 years of experience in the Food- Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics and Personal Care industry.
A Pharmacist by profession, Meher’s core set of competencies include Regulatory strategy and solutions, Regulatory support for global projects, Quality assurance and Compliance, New Product Development, Product Registrations across markets
Associate Director RA – Malaysia
Zulkhurnain Utar is a Regulatory Subject Matter Expert with more than 15 years of expertise in regional Regulatory affairs and solutions for regulated industries including medical devices/pharmaceuticals/consumer products. He has extensive experience in R&D particularly in safety and preclinical toxicology. Zulk is competent and knowledgeable in cGMP, FDA’s Quality Systems Regulations, EU Medical Device Regulations (MDR 2017/745 & IVDR 2017/746, MDD 93/42/EEC), QMS ISO 13485, ISO 14971 Medical Devices Risk Management, Conformity Assessment & CE Marking, Biocompatibility Testing ISO 10993, HACCP, and Codex Alimentarius for food, Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and GHS for chemicals.
In this webinar, our in-house Regulatory experts – Zulkhurnain Utar and Meher Bhattiprolu, will elaborate on:
- Introduction of ASEAN Market- current ASEAN markets list and details
- Food / dietary Supplements market over the time – Market analysis
- Specific Health Authorities and Definitions of Food/Dietary Supplements- Comparison
- High-Level Market Analysis of Food/ Dietary Supplements – Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, - Comparison in Regulatory Pathways
- Regulations and Standards for Food/Dietary Supplements in ASEAN Region
- Malaysian Slides as Example: Process, Approval and Timeline
- Notification to HA and Submission Requirements
- Timeline and Documents to be Submitted
- Submission modes and process
- Freyr Competencies and Support
- Case Studies in the ASEAN Markets
Given the keynotes and with due respect to your busy schedule, we really look forward to seeing you in the webinar. Register now! Stay informed. Stay compliant.