Freyr rDMS is an end-to-end electronic Regulatory Document Management System (rDMS/eDMS) exclusively designed to enable Regulatory groups and departments within a life sciences organization to seamlessly create, capture, manage, organize, connect, deliver and archive Regulatory data and documents in a compliant, efficient and intuitive manner.
While traditional document management software solutions are typically retrofit for Regulatory needs, Freyr rDMS – an electronic Regulatory Document Management Software (eDMS / rDMS) is built ground-up, keeping specific nuances and expectations of Regulatory strategies and operational functions in mind. Our solution combines end-to-end set of features spanning the whole document lifecycle from inception and authoring up to submission and archiving of Regulatory documents.
With the capability to efficiently handle enterprise-wide content and with the ease of integration with legacy systems, Freyr rDMS provides a robust platform to address the critical need for knowledge sharing across the enterprise.
Freyr rDMS Expertise
- End-to-end set of features spanning the whole document lifecycle from inception and authoring up to submission and archiving of Regulatory documents
- Seamless organization of document monitoring process to ensure compliance with worldwide Regulatory authorities
- Robust and secure tools to manage an extensive range of Regulatory documents associated with business extents controlled by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other international Regulatory systems
- Advance admin functions to manage users and monitor ground-level activity
- Easy management of document mode, status, and version
Freyr rDMS Features
- Cloud-hosted eDMS
- Focuses primarily on storage and archiving and document lifecycle management
- Includes powerful work flow for incorporating business processes into the management of the documents
- Targets at storing and presenting documents in their native format (not limited to MS-Office products but including many different information formats)
- Advanced security restricting the access at document/folder level
- Provides document statistics based on – checked-in, checked-out, review, publish, and approve modes
- Advanced folder creation, management, view, and search functionality
- Comprehensive dashboard providing folder and document overview
- One-stop doc center to view and manage user access
- Doc groups to easily manage various documents
- Advanced search functionality based on doc groups and document meta tags
- Bulk action capability on clinical trial documents
To Know More about Freyr rDMS, an electronic Regulatory Document Management System, and to take a feature-specific comprehensive product tourGet a Quote / Request a Demo