Having been the center for medical tourism for over 40 years, for its reputed health care system, Jordan remains the best bet to venture for foreign medicinal products and medical device manufacturers. The Ministry of Health (MOH) supervises the medical device’s Regulatory system in the region through Jordanian Food and Drug Administration (JFDA). Though manufacturers can obtain registrations, approvals, and market authorizations in short timeframes, the challenge they might face is with the timely updated guidelines of MOH.
To assist manufacturers, Freyr as a global Regulatory partner, provides end-to-end Regulatory Affairs consulting for Jordan region. Capable of keeping you informed about the Jordanian Regulatory information, Freyr’s regulatory affairs (RA) experts will navigate you through the region’s regulatory system for successful compliance for product /device registrations and approvals in the most cost-effective way possible. Freyr can assist companies with training: Quality Assurance and Validation, Pharmaceutical Research: Pre-formulation and Formulation, Product development and Pharmacology.
- Regulatory Strategy Consultation
- Regulatory Process Optimization
- Marketing of company products launching new products
- Development of Pharmaceutical products
- Evaluation of CTD product files, bioequivalence studies, stability studies, layouts and facility design
- GAP Analysis of QMS
- GMP Implementation
- Aid in preparing qualification protocols for Instruments/Machines/Utilities
- Local Authorized Representation
- High-level contacts with the Jordan FDA
- Experienced and Expert Regulatory team
- Proactive and Collaborative approach
- Quick turnarounds and faster time-to-market