The medical device industry is one of the largest industries in the healthcare sector with significant growth in the last few years. The industry is undergoing continuous transformation to comply with the ever-changing regulations introduced by global Regulatory authorities to ensure strict controls over device performance and safety. In such a scenario, having a better understanding of the Regulatory environment and updated Regulatory information to design, and implementing good strategy can result in reduced costs, reduced time-to-market and maximum compliance.
Freyr, with expertise in global medical device Regulatory landscapes, brings forth the best of information on health authority regulations and regional market scenarios. Freyr caters comprehensive Regulatory Intelligence reports corresponding to organizational needs basing on the region and device type.
- Comprehensive Regulatory Intelligence Report on all the Regulatory requirements including market trends and forecast for a country
- Country-wise updates for medical devices covering the Regulatory news and their anticipated impact and recommendations
- Timely alert to client in cases any prompt action is required
- End-to-end medical device Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of medical devices
- Support for region specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different Health Authorities (HAs)