Being a gateway to enter Central America and the Caribbean, Panama (República de Panamá) attracts foreign medicinal products and medical device investments. Ministerio de Salud de la República de Panamá (MINSA) overlooks the registrations, licensing and product approvals for the region. Even though the region offers good business opportunities, navigating the Panama’s regulatory regime requires a complete know-how on the procedural challenges.
With an expert Regulatory affairs team tracking down the regional regulations in a continuous fashion, Freyr assists foreign pharmaceutical manufacturers to enter the region successfully.
- Strategic Regulatory Consulting
- Regulatory Affairs & Regulatory intelligence
- Product registration
- Proven Regulatory affairs expertise
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation
- Structured and cost-effective approach to ensure speed to market
- Shorter turnaround times