Food and Food Supplements is defined as any product that is derived from food sources that has additional health benefits including the prevention or treatment of diseases. The global health food market, by product type, can be segmented into several categories like health supplements, dietary supplements or nutraceuticals, health functional foods, health functional beverages, food for special dietary uses, novel foods, etc.
With increasing regulations and complicated testing regimes, sustaining the growth in the health food market seems challenging for manufacturers. Right from the categorization of products to their market launch, Food and Food Supplements are being governed differently from region to region. Apart from understanding these legislative requirements, implementing the Regulatory best practices might be challenging for manufacturers.
Freyr offers a comprehensive range of services to Food and Food Supplements companies to ensure their products meet the latest global Regulatory compliance requirements. Freyr offers in-time Regulatory support to clients and assists them in navigating through various procedural complexities pertaining to the classification, registration and process clearances of Food and Food Supplements.
- Regulatory intelligence
- Formulation review and product classification
- Labeling review
- Claims review
- Artwork and proofreading services
- Technical documents/dossier compilation
- Go-to-market services
- USFDA NDIN (New Dietary Ingredient Notification)
- USFDA Label updates (of Nutritional Fact and Supplement Facts Panel)
- REACH Regulations and requirements - Consulting / Advise (EU)
- Prop 65 requirements – Consulting/Advise (CA, USA)
- FSANZ (Australia and New Zealand)– Products standard updates
- FSSAI (India) – end to end regulatory support services (In-house SMEs)
- Claims consulting (Food and Food supplements)
- Food Ingredient Database – Ingredient regulatory status (Customized services)
- End-to-end Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationship with different health authorities
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access