With increasing medicine needs and rapidly growing foreign investments, Zimbabwe boasts better opportunities for foreign medicine and medicinal product investments. To gain the market access, companies need to obtain approvals from the Medicines Control Authority of Zimbabwe (MCAZ), a national medicines and healthcare products regulatory authority in Zimbabwe. Requiring to navigate through the Zimbabwean Regulatory regime, foreign investors must be aware of the complex licensing and registration procedures for end-to-end compliance.
Freyr, as a preferred Regulatory partner, assists foreign companies to sail through the Regulatory procedural complexities in the region. With a focused Regulatory Affairs consulting, Freyr’s Regulatory services in Zimbabwe span across:
- Medical Devices
- Strategic Regulatory Consulting
- Regulatory Affairs & Regulatory intelligence
- Registration pathways and license management services
- Marketing authorizations maintenance: Variations, renewals, notifications
- Regulatory Publishing & Submissions
- Dossier management
- Strategic and well-versed local regulatory knowledgebase.
- Expert Regulatory team with proven global RA expertise
- Proactive and Collaborative approach
- Quick turnarounds and faster time-to-market
- Keeping abreast with region-specific legislation and Regulatory guidelines