Life Sciences companies across the world require strong Regulatory support to make important decisions like expanding their product portfolio or to market their products across multiple geographies. En route, they face critical challenges while decoding local dossier requirements new guidelines, ingredient & claim analysis, labeling & packaging requirements, import regulations, local GxP requirements, etc. In such scenarios, there is an undeniable requirement to ensure that companies are aware of these existing geo-specific regulations and also of any forthcoming guidelines to be published. Then it becomes essential that companies need authoritative Regulatory Intelligence(RI), which can address all the challenges accurately.
With a robust network of local affiliates in more than 120+ global locations and in liaison with global Health Authorities (HAs), Freyr offers exclusive Regulatory consulting to address any Regulatory Intelligence (RI) query or requirement of companies across the globe. The team adheres to the best ethical practices as defined by RAPS & SCIPS, for collating Regulatory and market information from various sources.
- Exhaustive coverage of global Regulatory requirements
- Comprehensive Regulatory consulting and real-time Regulatory Intelligence services across:
- Product Type: Drugs, Devices, Biologics, Veterinary Products, Consumer Products, OTC Products, Nutraceuticals
- Regulation Category: New Guidelines, Guidelines Amendment, Pharmaceutical Development, Manufacturing, Quality, Clinical & Non-Clinical, Stability & Storage, Validation, Packaging & Labeling, Pharmaceutical excipients, Impurities, Artwork & Promotional Material, Recall alerts, Safety & Pharmacovigilance (PV), Warnings, Submission Formats, others
- Proprietary Regulatory intelligence solution – Freyr IMPACT
- Instant access to authoritative Regulatory information for informed decision making
- Expert Regulatory consulting team for RI, RA, analytics, market and research
- Collating and analysing Regulatory requirements of any product category
- Regulatory support across 120+ countries