Medical and Scientific Communication (MSC) - Overview
Are you bringing a new brand or product into the market? Are you focused on the post-approval promotional requirements of a product? Does your company have an effective medical communication strategy and the means and channels to disseminate and acquire scientific information?
Freyr brings in a specialized Centre of Excellence (CoE) - Medical and Scientific Communication to empower the medical affairs and healthcare community. With proven expertise, Freyr designs a medical communication strategy and executes it seamlessly to create larger benefits for all stakeholders, i.e., Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), consumers, and patients.
Freyr provides end-to-end medical and scientific communication solutions with a dedicated team of professionals catering to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device industry. Freyr boasts a team of seasoned scientific writers, complemented by an innovative, state-of-the-art design studio that skillfully crafts scientific content across diverse communication channels. Backed by a proficient Medical, Legal, and Regulatory (MLR) review team, we cater to the substantiation and Regulatory compliance of content and claims.
Through medical and scientific communication, Freyr is creating all promotional and non-promotional assets that disseminate scientific data, clinical outcomes, product information & instructions for use, safety information, and disease & therapy awareness throughout the different phases of a product, from pre-clinical and pre-launch to post-launch. Along with the abovementioned, we also create promotional assets for different target audiences and external stakeholders of the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device industry.
Freyr provides medical and scientific communication support under three (03) pillars, such as:
Medical and Scientific Content Development
With a qualified and skilled medical content writing and scientific content writing team, Freyr focuses on highly-accurate and technically-sound scientific content development and medical content development for promotional and non-promotional materials, which can be used through multiple communication channels. Our content curators have a thorough understanding of medical and scientific concepts. They can synthesize and present information in a structured and engaging way, catering to both experts and general audiences. Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) are also equipped with the latest developments in content formatting and have knowledge of ethical guidelines.
- Medical Science Liaisons (MSL) related to material creation.
- Scientific content writing for a better understanding of the concepts with visual aids.
- Comparative effectiveness studies through literature reviews and meta-analysis/network meta-analysis.
- Product website – Content creation with product overview, scientific context and MoA, medical information, clinical data, safety data, patient resources, and testimonials.
- Content creation for MSL letters, educational articles, white papers, blog posts, infographics, social media content, brochures, flyers, and newsletters.
- Scientific content creation for illustrations and infographics.
- Creating audio-based scientific content that focuses on scientific topics and concepts and the views of KOLs.
- Medical information assets for communication to patients, HCPs, and consumers, but are not limited to patient education, safety, risk communication, and HCP awareness materials.
- End-to-end support for scientific publications and conferences.
- Writing evidence-based research articles.
- Content creation for Abstracts, Manuscripts, Posters, and Slide decks for Congresses, Conferences, and Symposiums.
Our innovative team can develop content for any platform or channel, and our offerings/expertise are not limited to the services mentioned above. We can do a lot more!
Medical and Scientific Communication Design Studio
As a healthcare design agency, Freyr provides global solutions catering to all visual-aid requirements for any life sciences industry. Freyr’s design studio is driven by collaboration with external and internal stakeholders. We have specialized units in medical and scientific communications that transform complex information into attractive and interactive visualizations. Emphasizing the importance of clear, engaging, and accurate visual representations to disseminate critical information, educate the masses, and inspire breakthroughs, we strive to strike a balance between artistry and scientific precision.
Our design studio is proficient in exhibiting the true representation of available medical content and equipped to create promotional and non-promotional assets across all communication channels, i.e., digital and print media for any pharma and biologics company.
Freyr’s experts translate complex scientific information into easily understandable visual communication designs comprising charts, diagrams, and infographics to enhance the understanding of all relevant communications, such as clinical data, key product information, safety information, etc.
Freyr’s omnichannel perspective produces high-quality visual aids that can amplify medical communications for its customers. These include traditional and modern communication channels.
- PowerPoint presentations (slide decks).
- Interactive PDFs for better user engagement.
- Videos with infographics, animations, and demonstrations, including MOA videos and video abstracts.
- E-Learning modules or medical education portals for HCPs and the MSL community.
- Infographics for print and digital media.
- KOL-based podcasts and videos.
- Brand portals to manage various assets.
- Congresses and symposiums related materials such as posters, standees, slide decks, etc.
- Leave-behind literature/leaflets, brochures, and flyers.
Freyr has a dedicated team of experienced professionals who blend creativity and scientific expertise. At Freyr, the possibilities are endless as we offer a comprehensive range of services tailored to meet your specific needs.
Medical, Legal, and Regulatory (MLR) Review Services and Content Management
The content and the assets created under the process of Medical and scientific communication need to be managed properly. It is paramount that the assets developed (promotional as well as non-promotional) should be thoroughly reviewed for their content validity based on the data and scientific documentation available to achieve smooth and efficient Health Authority submissions.
Medical, Legal, and Regulatory (MLR) Review Services
Medical, legal, and Regulatory review is defined as the marketing production process for all non-promotional and promotional material review and approval before it reaches the intended stakeholders.
Freyr provides promotional material review services to Global Enterprises for medicinal products, medical devices including drug device combination products through scientifically and medically qualified resources. Freyr’s team consists of physicians, Ph.D. holders, and pharmacists with expertise in all therapy areas. Our Regulatory professionals also take care of the legal aspects.
- Examining the scientific content created (medical review), including processing literature and claims substantiation.
- Ensuring adherence to global market regulations or Regulatory bodies’ guidelines (Regulatory review).
- Complying with brand taglines, brand guidelines, trademarks & copyrights, and legal disclaimers (legal review).
- Health Authority query support.
Freyr’s MLR review process helps companies safeguard patient safety, ensure legal compliance, and adhere to the Regulatory requirements of a specific market.
The medical affairs team produces a variety of scientific content meant for promotional and non-promotional purposes that need to be compliant. Companies with bigger product portfolios have more promotional material to manage, with the additional pressure on stakeholders to ensure the assets are managed and utilized properly.
Freyr’s Medical and Scientific Communication CoE provides end-to-end solutions and is aware of all the nuances of creating digital assets. During the content management process, Freyr’s expertise can be utilized for the following:
- Modular content creation and asset management for omnichannel distribution.
- Managing and recording claims stated in the promotional and non-promotional material.
- Managing reference documents and related documents library.
If you are looking for lifecycle management of promotional and non-promotional material, Freyr’s expertise can streamline these activities and ensure compliance with Regulatory guidelines.
- End-to-end content creation, design, and review services.
- Quick TAT for creating high-quality communication assets.
- Compliant with global promo and non-promo guidelines.
- Tailored solutions per the customer’s needs.
- Modular content management.
- Claims and reference literature library management.
- Industry Experienced Scientific Writers (Medics, PhDs, and Pharmacists).
- State-of-the-art design studio.
- Leader of Regulatory Solutions in the Life Sciences Industry.
- ISO 9001 & 27001 certified.