New Jersey, March 03, 2023: In today’s challenging and uncertain times, many organizations are laying off their employees in company-wide restructuring plans. With companies announcing that they would be letting go ~20% of their workforce by June 2023, the speculations of job security have reached an all-time high.
On the other hand - contrary to all the market trends - Freyr, one of the largest, global, Regulatory-focused solutions and services companies, announced it is increasing its hiring plans because of the need it sees from its customers and its plans to invest in emerging technologies.
Here is a quick snapshot of the hiring trend at Freyr:
- In the past six (06) months, there has been a 32% increase in Freyr's workforce
- Freyr is aiming for a 100% growth in employee count in the upcoming year
- By 2030, Freyr is aiming to be a Regulatory powerhouse with 15k+ professionals
“Freyr is reimagining Regulatory services. “And there's never been a better time than now to hire,” says Suren Dheenadayalan, the Chief Executive Officer of Freyr. “Freyr is looking for individuals who are dedicated, talented, and passionate about their work. We encourage interested candidates to visit our website to learn more about the available opportunities,” Suren added.
To know more about current opportunities, visit - https://www.freyrsolutions.com/careers/current-positions
Freyr is one of the largest, global, Regulatory-focused solutions and services companies for the Life Sciences industry. We support large, medium, and small size global life sciences companies (Pharmaceutical | Generics | Medical Device | Biotechnology | Biosimilar | Consumer Healthcare | Cosmetics) in their entire Regulatory value-chain, ranging from Regulatory Strategy, Intelligence, Dossiers, Submissions, etc. to Post-approval/Legacy Product Maintenance, Labeling, Artwork Change Management, and other related functions. Freyr is also expanding its footprint into other key areas like Pharmacovigilance.
Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, Freyr has regional offices across the UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, UAE, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Australia, Poland, China, Japan, and a Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India.
- 1200+ global customers and growing
- 1800+ in-house Regulatory experts
- 950+ in-country Regulatory affiliates across 120+ countries
- ISO 9001 Certified for strong process and quality management
- ISO 27001 Certified for information security management, state-of-the-art infrastructure