Freyr’s team of Regulatory experts comprises of DABT and ERT certified toxicologists. We provide toxicological hazard/risk assessment services for all consumer products as per the Regulatory requirements in different geographies. Freyr's chemical Regulatory professionals are ideally positioned to provide advice on toxicological profile and consultancy services.
- Toxicological Profiling of Chemicals/ Botanicals as per Current Scientific Standards And Alternate Assessment Approach (Read Across, QSAR Predictions, High-Throughput Study/Assessment, Benchmark Dose Etc.)
- Exposure Assessment (Human Health and Environment)
- Derivation Of Permitted Daily Exposure (PDE) And Occupational Exposure Limits (OELs)
- Establishing Occupational Exposure Bands (OEBs)
- Extractable And Leachable Assessment
- Environmental Assessment of Human Drug
- Regulatory Writing To Ensure Delivery of Documents With High Scientific Standards