New Jersey, July 26, 2018 - Freyr, a leading global Regulatory solutions and services provider, today announced its rapidly expanding business growth led by top-line performance in the area of Cosmetics and Consumer Healthcare sector.
As a niche Regulatory solutions and services provider, Freyr, since its inception in 2011, has partnered with 50+ global Large and small Consumer Healthcare companies inclusive of leading European, American and Asian Beauty Brands and Personal care product companies across the globe. This showcases Freyr’s quick growth momentum not only in terms of utilizing every market opportunity in the sector but being the best in building on customer’s trust with value-added Cosmetics Regulatory services.
"Our rapid growth is the result of our dominant position in the Consumer Healthcare sector and our leading hold on offering end-to-end Regulatory services from global strategy to market specific compliance management," said Suren Dheenadayalan, CEO of Freyr. "Through our continued focus on achieving compliance and successful market-entry for our customers’ product portfolio, we have become the trusted global partner for more than 50+ global cosmetic brands,” added Suren.
Freyr is a leading, niche, full-service global Regulatory Solutions and Services Company supporting, Large, Medium and Small Size Global Life sciences companies, (Pharmaceutical | Generics | Medical Device | Biotechnology | Biosimilar | Consumer Healthcare | Cosmetics) in their entire Regulatory value-chain; ranging from Regulatory Strategy, Intelligence, Dossiers, Submissions etc. to Post- Approval / Legacy Product Maintenance, Labeling, Artwork Change Management and other related functions.
- Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, Freyr has regional offices across UK, Germany, UAE, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Slovenia, and has Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India
- 250+ global clients and growing
- 550+ global Regulatory experts
- 700+ regional Regulatory affiliates across 120+ countries
- ISO 9001 Certified for strong process and quality management
- ISO 27001 Certified for information security management, state-of-the-art infrastructure