New Jersey, March 22, 2018: The IAE (International Award of Excellence) Pharma Awards 2018, marked Freyr as a finalist for the category of Best Pharma Contract Services company. The prestigious IAE awards endeavour to reward and recognize the excellence in the Global Life Science sector at various levels.
Freyr’s uncompromising spirit to deliver high-end technology solutions and Regulatory services has been duly noticed by the panellists at IAE, leading its selection as one of the finalists for Best Pharma Contract Services category. Freyr’s Regulatory expertise span across Regulatory Strategy, Intelligence, Dossiers, Submissions etc. to Post- Approval / Legacy Product Maintenance, Labeling, Artwork Change Management and other related functions.
“Being acknowledged as a finalist on one of the prestigious awards platform itself is an honour to Freyr. The recognition not only boosts the morale of the organization but also helps us keep striving towards developing a chain of Regulatory services that helps clients’ strategic global market entries,” said Suren Dheenadayalan, Co-CEO Freyr.
Freyr is a leading, niche, full-service global Regulatory Solutions and Services Company supporting, Large, Medium and Small size Global Life sciences companies, (Pharmaceutical |Generics | Medical Device | Biotechnology | Biosimilar | Consumer Healthcare | Cosmetics) in their entire Regulatory value-chain; ranging from Regulatory Strategy, Intelligence, Dossiers, Submissions etc. to Post- Approval / Legacy Product Maintenance, Labeling, Artwork Change Management and other related functions.
- Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, Freyr has regional offices across UK, Germany, UAE, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa and has Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad India
- 200+ global clients and growing
- 500+ global Regulatory experts
- 700+ regional Regulatory affiliates across 120+ countries
- ISO 9001 Certified for strong process and quality management
- ISO 27001 Certified for information security management, state-of-the-art infrastructure