New Jersey, April 16, 2018: ACQ5 acknowledges Freyr as winner in three categories of Gamechanger Healthcare / Pharmaceutical / Biotech and Medtech Awards 2018. Such as:
- Niche Technology Company of The Year (Pharma and Lifesciences)
- Regulatory Solutions Provider of The Year (Pharma and Lifesciences)
- Gamechanger Of the Year, Suren Dheenadayalan
Freyr takes great pride in accepting these awards which are bestowed after ACQ5’s thorough research and survey of the contenders for the final selection of award winners. It represents Freyr’s dynamic work trend, supported by niche technology and inspiring leadership. Freyr’s Regulatory expertise span across Regulatory Strategy, Intelligence, Dossiers, Submissions etc. to Post- Approval / Legacy Product Maintenance, Labeling, Artwork Change Management and other related functions.
“Working in cut-throat competition and setting a benchmark of success with compliant market-entries for clients was truly an achievement in itself. With a recognition of such high esteem, ACQ5 Gamechangers Awards, acknowledged to Freyr’s efforts, our responsibility just got doubled to be more agile and accurate in providing compliant Regulatory Solutions and Services to our clients” said Suren Dheenadayalan, Co-CEO Freyr on receiving the awards.
Access exclusive coverage of ACQ5 on this award. Visit Page No. 48, Click Here
Freyr is a leading, niche, full-service global Regulatory Solutions and Services Company supporting, Large, Medium and Small Size Global Life sciences companies, (Pharmaceutical |Generics | Medical Device | Biotechnology | Biosimilar | Consumer Healthcare | Cosmetics) in their entire Regulatory value-chain; ranging from Regulatory Strategy, Intelligence, Dossiers, Submissions etc. to Post- Approval / Legacy Product Maintenance, Labeling, Artwork Change Management and other related functions.
- Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, Freyr has regional offices across Canada, UK, Germany, UAE, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa and has Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad India
- 200+ global clients and growing
- 500+ global Regulatory experts
- 700+ regional Regulatory affiliates across 120+ countries
- ISO 9001 Certified for strong process and quality management
- ISO 27001 Certified for information security management, state-of-the-art infrastructure