New Jersey, September 14, 2018: Freyr, a leading global Regulatory solutions and services provider, lands the finalists spot at CPhI Pharma Awards 2018. This time, the Regulatory leader is in the race for “Excellence in Pharma: Regulatory Procedures and Compliance” along with some of the big names of the industry. CPhI Pharma awards were launched in 2004 with the vision of recognizing pharma companies that are turning inspirations into innovations. Every year, they celebrate thinkers and creators who strive to take the industry forward.
With an exclusive focus on Life science sector’s entire Regulatory value chain, Freyr’s compliance best practices have been proven in the industry and are high-end while setting the global market-entry benchmarks.
“The pursuit of performance is no easy task, and this is a sign of surety that we are heading in the right direction for implementing best Regulatory practices for clients’ successful compliance,” said Suren Dheenadayalan, CEO Freyr. “Such recognitions motivate our team to evolve every day and set new benchmarks by providing best of class compliant solutions and services,” he added.
Know more about the announcement here..
Freyr is a leading, niche, full-service global Regulatory solutions and services company supporting, Large, Medium and Small Size Global Life sciences companies, (Pharmaceutical |Generics | Medical Device | Biotechnology | Biosimilar | Consumer Healthcare | Cosmetics) in their entire Regulatory value-chain; ranging from Regulatory Strategy, Intelligence, Dossiers, Submissions etc. to Post- Approval / Legacy Product Maintenance, Labeling, Artwork Change Management and other related functions.
- Headquartered in New Jersey, USA, Freyr has regional offices across UK, Germany, UAE, Canada, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Slovenia, and has Global Delivery Center in Hyderabad, India
- 250+ global clients and growing
- 575+ global Regulatory experts
- 750+ regional Regulatory affiliates across 120+ countries
- ISO 9001 Certified for strong process and quality management
- ISO 27001 Certified for information security management, state-of-the-art infrastructure