Individual Case Study Report (ICSR) standard varies with every product type. With the continuous increase in ADR cases from various sources resulting from research and development, there is always a need to be aligned with improved case processing standards and regulations. In such scenarios, to comply with the Health Authority (HA) requirements, organizations might opt for specialized Individual Case Study Report (ICSR) services.
As an end-to-end Pharmacovigilance service provider, Freyr’s services include product safety aspects covering from the developmental phase to the post-approval phase. Freyr safety team has extensive experience in handling various databases such as ArisG, Argus, AERS/FAERS, RxLogix’s safety in a box and Clinevo safety.
Freyr also assists organizations to handle all types of medicinal product/device cases and different report types, including but not limited to spontaneous, literature, interventional & non-interventional clinical trial, pregnancy, legal, Over-The-Counter (OTC) products, end of study unblinding, compassionate supply and named patient use reports.
- Receipt and Case Triage/Book-in
- ICSR Case Processing
- Prepare and Review Case Narratives
- Medical Review
- Quality Review
- MedDRA Coding
- Individual Case Study Report (ICSR) Submission to the Relevant Authorities
- ICSR Follow-up Management
- Set-up of Adverse Event Reporting System i.e.: Call centre set up for receipt of Adverse event (AE) reports
- AE Reconciliation and Analysis of Similar Events
- ICSR Audit and CAPA Management
- Tracking Safety Variations and PV System Master File Compliance
- Defined Processes for Thorough Scientific, Medical, Editorial and Quality Control Review
- Timely Delivery with the Highest Quality Standards
- Expert Program and Project Management Support
- E2B (R2) and E2B (R3) Conversion of Data with BFC