Businesses trading cosmetic products around the world need to comply with region-specific requirements in order to ensure smooth customs clearance. Countries like China demand Pre-Registration as a mandatory requirement for cosmetics marketing, while the EU commission ask for cosmetic notification to be made through their Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP) and via poison centers or similar bodies established by the Europe Member States to make notified information available electronically. In the US, cosmetic notification is not mandatory, however, FDA encourages VCRP (Voluntary Cosmetic Registration Program). Health Canada mandates cosmetic notification by rule. As per section 30 of these Cosmetic Regulations, manufacturers and importers must notify Health Canada within 10 days after they first sell a cosmetic product in the region. In KSA a local agent is required to register any cosmetic products.
With varied global Regulatory requirements, Cosmetics manufacturers might face a challenge in navigating the complex Regulatory procedures for cosmetic product registration and notification. Freyr provides a comprehensive range of services for the cosmetics manufacturers in order to ensure Regulatory compliance and also supports clients with a structured cosmetics Regulatory roadmap for global expansions. In addition, Freyr's go-to-market services for cosmetics include Regulatory strategy, market entry, registration, legal representation, distribution and continued Regulatory compliance. We cater to several clients, ranging from top multinationals to innovative boutique companies.
- Regulatory Roadmap for Cosmetics
- Cosmetics Regulatory Strategy
- Cosmetics go-to-market Strategy
- Cosmetic Product Notification/Registration/Licensing
- Cosmetic Legal Representation, MAH, Authorized Representation
- Distribution Support
- Continued Support for Cosmetic Product Compliance
- Cost-effective solutions
- End-to-end cosmetic Regulatory consultation
- Qualified team of experts with hands-on experience across all categories of cosmetics like skin care, hair care, infant care, oral care, beauty products and more
- Support for region-specific Regulatory complexities
- Extensive partner network across the globe
- Strong relationships with different Health Authorities (HAs)
- Structured approach to ensure quick market access