High-quality printing plays an important role in artwork design and pack management. It is the manufacturer’s responsibility to maintain these high standards, in order to withstand the cut-throat competition prevailing in the market today. The manufacturer is required to maintain these standards across the lifecycle, until the product reaches the end user. However, due to huge investments required to maintain dedicated print setups, manufacturers eventually have to depend upon print suppliers and there persists the challenge of lack of visibility throughout the channel.
With a team of specialized and experienced print experts, Freyr offers exclusive artwork printing services that range from print consultation to quality implementation. In addition, with a value-added printing vendor partnership, Freyr bridges the gap between manufacturers and print setups, facilitates dedicated printing lines for each customer, and avoids information, time, quality and resource gaps. Freyr also has experience in assisting companies throughout development and release of printed packaging material.
- End-to-end artwork printing consultation
- Audited and validated print vendors
- Qualitative and on-time gap analysis
- Proper waste disposal management along with the sign off
- Dedicated area for managing reusable of tools
- Handling printed packaging material development and release
- Verified pool of global printing vendors
- Compliant and quality output
- First-time-right approach
- Reducing the cost by using the reusable tools
- Quick TAT